About the CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT ® One Day Training Event
The training event specifically for Condition Monitoring & Reliability Professionals
The CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT® One Day Training Event is a live event designed specifically for condition monitoring practitioners, reliability engineers, and maintenance managers. From insightful learning sessions and real-life case studies, to the latest technologies featured in the expo, this training event provides practical learning in the important aspects of industrial condition monitoring technologies and reliability improvement techniques.
CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT Training is powered by Mobius Institute, a worldwide provider of reliability improvement, condition monitoring and precision maintenance education to plant managers, reliability engineers and condition monitoring technicians. Mobius Institute has provided training and accredited certification to over 35,000 practitioners across the globe. Training is important, but on-going learning and skills improvement is essential to stay on top in this important field.
What is CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT® One Day Training Event?
CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT One Day Training Event gets to the meat of what you need to know to do your job better and help your plant run better! Our event covers key condition monitoring technologies that help you DETECT+DIAGNOSE faults and SOLVE problems. We teach you precision maintenance practices that have a practical application to IMPROVE equipment reliability.
This training event is the best and only event that is 100% for and about the machine condition monitoring and reliability improvement industries. As such, we cover a broad range of technologies and sub-industries that revolve around keeping machinery in working order such as:
- Vibration analysis: the way to detect slight changes in vibrations that occur as a result of machines suffering faults
- Infrared thermography: thermal imaging technology that is used to detect manufacturing faults
- Condition monitoring (a reliability leader and engineer’s view of vibration analysis, ultrasound, oil analysis, motor testing, infrared, etc.)
- Continuous improvement (root cause analysis, communication, KPIs)
- Wear debris analysis: oil sample analysis used to detect metal wear particles and other contaminants
- Motor testing: measuring motor currents to uncover faults in supply voltage
- Ultrasound: high frequency technology used to detect friction, turbulence or impacts within machines
- Lubrication: ensuring the long life of mechanical parts through proper lubrication
- Condition monitoring: appropriate condition and functioning can extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: minimizing centrifugal forces to decrease strain and improve the reliability of machinery.
- Precision skills & proactive tasks (a reliability leader and engineer’s view of installation, commissioning, asset care, 5S, alignment, balancing, lubrication, fastening)
- And more!
CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT One Day Training Event brings together all of these industries in one place. Our events present industry professionals with the perfect opportunity to improve and grow their industry knowledge, network with like-minded peers, learn new strategies and approaches and hear from the biggest and most respected names in the industry.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
1. Perfect for CBM & Reliability Practitioners
Training event dedicated to CBM: condition monitoring and the fundamental, practical reliability improvement: alignment, balancing, and lubrication & RELIABILITY: implementation strategy development, defect elimination, asset strategy development, work and spares and continuous/material management, and continuous improvement – to name a few.
2. Variety of content
Each event has educational presentations from leading industry experts, and real-life case studies that provide you with new knowledge and skills
3. Expand your local network
Connect with other learning professionals from leading companies from your local community
4. Learn from your peers who are on the same mission as you
Improve diagnostic knowledge and skills while building relationships with peers who face the same challenges
5. New technology
Our exhibition typically features 10+ exhibitors providing the latest products and solutions. There is a lot happening in our industry; this is the place to see for yourself what is new and improved
6. You are among friends
Our event is unique in the industry because we deliberately focus the topics and limit the numbers. Unlike those 1000+ attendee events where you never see the same person twice, and you never get the opportunity to speak with the presenters and workshop leaders, our training event is “intimate”; you are among friends.
7. Add to your library
The conference bookstore gives convenient access to the latest condition monitoring and reliability books.
8. Keep your knowledge fresh and your skills sharp
Unless you are super-human you will not remember everything you learned on your training courses, plus new techniques and technologies are being developed every year. You need this event to stay on top in your chosen profession.
Amazing atmosphere for vibration analysts and condition monitoring professionals, nice gathering to see new technologies, case studies, and meeting industry experts.Kuwait Oil Company
The CBM Conference was a great conference, well organized with plenty of good topics to choose from.Valued Conference Attendee
Practical experience and theory meld together at the conference and point to new and innovative approaches for vibration analysis and condition monitoring.Jessica H. WITTENSTEIN