Attending this presentation you will learn about the key takeaways below:
- How best practices Condition Monitoring program was established and developed at Laverton Rolling Mills;
- Condition Monitoring strategy set and maintained to achieve reliability targets;
- Replication and standardization across all site
- Advantages of having Online systems integrated with traditional Condition Monitoring practices with case study
- The journey continues…..integrated condition monitoring platform, Industry 4.0, digitally connected lubrication
Bio - Brian Borg
Brian Borg has 28 years of experience in Heavy Engineering Maintenance environments of which 18 years have been spent in the steel industry. Currently employed at InfraBuild Steel as the Laverton Rolling Mills Condition Monitoring Supervisor and Senior Mechanical Trainer. Certified Vibration Analyst and Thermographer with Cert IV in Mechanical Engineering.
Bio - Paulo Cipriano
Paulo joined SKF in 2000. He was responsible for the creation and set up of the first SKF’s Remote Diagnostic Center in 2002. He worked in different positions related to condition-based maintenance (CBM) services and integrated service solutions in South America, Asia and SKF Global. Paulo has over 20 years of experience in CBM services. His is responsible for SKF’s Global CBM Service Standards. These standards outline the know-how for local capability set-up and delivery of CBM Services. The standardization helps SKF to maximize efficiency, safety, repeatability and quality while enabling SKF Digitalization program.