This workshop is ideal for anyone who wishes to gain a solid understanding of reliability improvement and condition-based maintenance. You will understand why you should improve reliability, what is involved in implementing a program, and what all the roadblocks will be. You will have a clear understanding of the strategies, philosophies, and terminology associated with the very important process of improving reliability and performance. The course is perfect for managers, engineers, maintenance & operations managers, and condition monitoring leaders.
The two day workshop will cover the following:
- A big picture overview
- The benefits of reliability improvement
- How to assess the benefits for your organization
- How to develop a reliability culture
- Selling the program to senior management
- Developing the program strategy
- Understanding failure and failure modes
- Defect elimination
- Developing an asset reliability strategy
- Work management (planning and scheduling)
- Spares and material management
- Precision and proactive maintenance
- Condition monitoring
- How to break out of the reactive maintenance cycle of doom
- Continuous improvement
- A summary of the implementation strategy
Optional (Once you complete the workshop you will be eligible to take the two-hour, 60-question, multiple-choice ARP-A exam at the conference.)
To become certified, you will need to watch the online training videos provided, attend the 2-day training course during the conference, meet the required 6-month work experience verified by an independent individual, and pass the certification exam with a score of 70% or more. We will contact you shortly with more details. You can still attend this course without getting certified.
Tommy has more than 25 years experience within CM programs for rotating machines.
Certified Vibration Analyst Cat III and Reliability Engineer CAT-II. Also certified as European expert in maintenance management.
Mobius trainer for vibration and reliability courses.