1. How the reliability program on a typical mine site is established;
2. Condition monitoring strategy to achieve reliability targets;
3. Justification behind online monitoring on ‘critical’ assets;
4. Online monitoring solution on Autoclave Agitators;
5. Case study on the gearbox
Bio - Farrukh Yaqub
F. Yaqub has done PhD in condition monitoring from Monash University, Australia. He did MS (2009) and BS (2007) in Electrical Engineering. Currently, Mr. Yaqub is working with SKF Australia as Business Manager – Remote Monitoring Solutions. His key area of research is remote machine health monitoring and advanced signal processing. He has published over 25 peer-reviewed research papers as first author in renowned international conferences and journals.
Bio - Laszlo Baricz
Laszlo Baricz has a degree in Mechanical engineering and has 30 years of experience in maintenance, asset management and reliability. Currently he works as a Senior Reliability Engineer with Newcrest Mining in PNG.