On some machines, complex operating procedures or process characteristics can make condition monitoring difficult. One such case is machine tools, but there are many others.
In this presentation, you will find out how to successfully implement vibration analysis for machine tools and other complex machinery with regards to:
* Measuring techniques
* Triggering of online measurement due to the short time windows for data acquisition
* How can vibration measurement be used in addition to monitoring bearing condition?
1. How to use and benefit from crafty online system functions
2. Basic knowledge in condition monitoring of machine tools
3. Machine tool spindle designs
Christer Larsson, born 1968 in Sweden, has a work background as a mechanical engineer working for car manufacturer Volvo Cars, electric utility provider Eon ES, and ABB Motor & Generator Services. Since November 2015, he is the Head of SPM Academy training at SPM Instrument.
Christer has thirty years of experience in condition monitoring, including an extensive understanding of machine tooling equipment and high precision spindles. He has done vibration and electrical motor diagnoses on-shore, off-shore, underground, and in the air, for a wide range of machines. He is a Mobius Institute instructor since 2005 and is CAT IV certified.