In 2023, many modern organizations continue to struggle against the pressure to simultaneously digitalize their operations and drive sustainability programs. But it can be done – and we will cover the case of how a large Food & Beverage Manufacturer is a perfect example of how it’s done right.
In this joint discussion, Accruent expert Frederic Baudart explores digitalization and sustainability from a maintenance and operation perspective, diving into:
- How a large Food & Beverage Manufacturer’s digital transformation efforts have helped establish the organization as a leader in the Food & Beverage Industry
- How effective digitalization and implementation of Industry 4.0 tools can serve as a catalyst for true sustainability
- The tools that are needed – including data aggregation, sensors, and M&R tools – to gather the data and insights
- The role of manufacturing software like IoT sensors and CMMS/EMS systems to boost overall productivity
- The relationship between sustainability and reliability, and how combining the two can automate processes, increase efficiencies, and create a digital thread of data
Come join us for a conversation about the future of manufacturing, green operations, and how to get it right.
Frederic Baudart is Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Accruent, focusing on the company’s industrial & healthcare CMMS software product lines. He has 27+ years of experience in the field of service engineering, Maintenance & Reliability, Software, and X-ray services. He has held various sales, marketing, and services leadership roles in Services with Fluke and GE organizations. Baudart is often a presenter at conferences and has written many technical articles and case studies for global trade publications. He is a Thermal/Infrared Thermography Level II certified and holds his Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification. Baudart holds technical degrees in electrical and instrumentation engineering from a technical college in Belgium.