Who Should Attend
- Condition Monitoring Professionals
- Reliability Leaders
- Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant Engineers
- Plant Managers
- Get trained and certified in various technologies
- Find new voices and experts in maintenance and reliability
- Event focused on condition monitoring technologies
- Build relationships with peers who face the same challenges
- Multiple & unique networking opportunities
What You Get
- Access to conference content before the conference
- Entry to Exhibition Hall
- Participate in conference social gatherings
- Access to all Hands-on workshops
- Daily meals and snack breaks
- Access to the test rig – where you can test and diagnosis real life faults
WELCOME TO THE CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT® Live Training Conference Australia
Powered by Mobius Institute, the CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT® Live Training Conference, is designed specifically for condition monitoring professionals, maintenance managers and reliability engineers. From certification training, hands-on workshops, interactive learning sessions, and real-life case studies, to the latest technologies featured in the expo, this Live Training conference provides practical learning in the important aspects of industrial condition monitoring technologies.
If you are involved in the vibration analysis, condition monitoring, reliability and predictive maintenance industry, and you work in Australia or anywhere else in the world, this is the perfect Live Training conference for you. Find out more about the conference below or go straight to our registration page to sign up for a pass for our next conference today.
What is CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT® Live Training Conference Australia?
This conference is Australia’s best and only conference that is 100% for and about the machine condition monitoring industry. As such, our conference covers a broad range of technologies and sub-industries that revolve around keeping machinery in working order such as:
- Vibration analysis: the way to detect slight changes in vibrations that occur as a result of machines suffering faults
- Reliability engineering analytics: statistics, critical analysis, Pareto analysis, Weibull, Crow AMSAA, Monte Carlo, RBD
- Infrared thermography: thermal imaging technology that is used to detect manufacturing faults
- Wear debris analysis: oil sample analysis used to detect metal wear particles and other contaminants
- Motor testing: measuring motor currents to uncover faults in supply voltage
- Ultrasound: high frequency technology used to detect friction, turbulence or impacts within machines
- Lubrication: ensuring the long life of mechanical parts through proper lubrication
- Condition monitoring: appropriate condition and functioning can extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: minimizing centrifugal forces to decrease strain and improve the reliability of machinery.
CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT Live Training Conference is the first conference and exhibition in Australia to bring together all of these industries in one place. Our three-day training conference presents industry professionals with the perfect opportunity to improve and grow their industry knowledge, mix with like-minded peers, learn new strategies and approaches, and hear from the biggest and most respected names in the industry.
Who should attend?
Anyone who works in the condition monitoring or reliability industries should seriously consider attending, particularly if you live and work in Australia or the surrounding areas. Whatever your position, whether it is technical or managerial, there are plenty of learning and networking opportunities to take advantage of. It does not matter if this will be your first or your third conference, everyone is welcome, and everyone is sure to learn something.
Why should you attend?
There are more than just a couple of reasons that professionals attend. Here are the top five:
- This is the Only condition monitoring training conference in Australia. In fact, our series of events are the only ones of their kind anywhere in the world. That does not mean they are small though. You will find every day packed with activities.
- We offer industry professionals the chance to attend certification training, group discussions, and educational presentations from experts in Australia and across the world. You will also have access to the exhibition hall where companies demonstrate the latest products and trends every day.
- We offer you unique networking opportunities for professionals. Rarely do you get to meet fellow professionals from across the country and across the world. But here it happens each day.
- We bring you thought leaders and industry experts, like our founder Jason Tranter, who discuss new approaches to the challenges you, and the industry as a whole, are facing.
- You will discover new approaches, technologies and tools that will completely change the way in which you work.
How to convince your boss to let you attend
Now that you have convinced yourself that you need to attend, the next step is to convince your boss. For some, this may be easier said than done. Some bosses will instantly see the value that a training conference like ours can bring. Others will need a bit of convincing. If your boss wants to understand the value that they can expect in return for your investment into our training, here is what you can tell them.
Nowhere else can you meet industry leaders
The opportunities to meet real industry thought leaders and experts are few and far between when it comes to vibration analysis and condition monitoring. But it could not be easier here. That is because we go to great efforts to book some of the biggest names from our industry to lead discussions and give keynote addresses. But it gets better. You will not just have the chance to hear these people speak, you will have the chance to ask them questions as you mingle with them over lunch, dinner and during other events.
You can build and grow your network
Cultivating a world class network is often overlooked in this industry. But it can be a great benefit to you and your business. If you want to meet like-minded industry professionals from across Australia, then there is only one place to do it — right here. We bring industry professionals together so you can trade ideas and build connections that can help you overcome the challenges facing your business.
The conference empowers you to stay ahead of the curve
Our industry is competitive. If you are not up to date on the latest trends and technologies, you could get left behind. That is why it is so important to remain knowledgeable. But doing so is hard in an industry like ours. For many, the only way is to attend an event like this, where all the leading experts are brought together in one place. A lot of the focus of our conference is on educating attendees about the latest industry trends and about introducing new and cutting-edge ideas.
We also give you the tools to convince your boss to let you attend in Australia
If the above points are not enough to convince your boss, we provide you with templates and worksheets that will more than do the job.
Email us at angela.bello@MobiusInstitute.com
Perks of attending
Thinking about attending? Here are a couple of things that we think you should know about before you arrive.
- Your pass entitles you to full access to the event with certification training, presentations, the exhibition hall, and a welcome gift. You will receive continental breakfast every morning, refreshment breaks throughout the day, lunch, and dinner with entertainment. The pass does not include hotel accommodation or transport costs, however.
- We have been able to secure a special nightly rate at the hotel where the training conference is being held, although you are not required to stay there to attend.
- Wifi will be available throughout the venue and we recommend that attendees wear business casual attire for the duration.
- If you have any special requirements or dietary needs, please let us know beforehand.
Opportunities to network, learn and explore are not the only thing that we offer. Just like at the rest of our worldwide training conferences, we give you the chance to sit for Ultrasound Certification, ARP (Asset Reliability Practitioner), and Accredited ISO Vibration Analyst Certification exams. Find out more about each of the exams offered here.
Sponsor in Australia
We welcome you to exhibit and become a sponsor! If you would like to sponsor the event, please get in touch with our team by clicking the link; Become a Sponsor/Exhibitor.
What is next?
We only host this conference once a year, so we urge you not to miss out. You can register for your pass today by visiting the registration page.
Who runs CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT Live Training Conferences?
CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT Live Training Conference is powered by Mobius Institute, a worldwide provider of reliability improvement, condition monitoring, and precision maintenance education to plant managers, reliability engineers, and condition monitoring technicians. Mobius Institute has trained and provided accredited certification to over 35,000 practitioners all over the world. Live Training is important, but on-going learning and skills improvement is essential to stay on top in this important field, with offices in Australia, America, Europe, India, Mexico, and the Middle East. Mobius Institute offers easily understandable and comprehensive Live Training in public, in-plant and online, in addition to these fantastic conferences. Learn more about Mobius Institute.
Condition Monitoring management involves the proper implementation of condition monitoring technologies and the interpretation of the results, for the purpose of supporting greater uptime of a plant's production.
Vibration Analysis is an excellent technique to identify machine faults through non-destructive testing. Variations in the narrowband vibration spectra can identify a wide range of fault conditions, the severity, and the change over time.
Or thermal imaging, is an affordable, easy to use technology that provides an image where pixel color is related to temperature. It can be used to detect electrical, process & mechanical faults.
Oil Analysis & Wear Particle
Also known as ferrography, WPA is the microscopic study of wear-related particles suspended in lubricating oil & grease. Identification of particle shape and material type, can provide a very clear and early indication of specific faults.
Utilizing motor current measurements, and optionally voltage measurements it is possible to detect a range of faults in the supply voltage, in the stator, rotor, and termination box.
When friction (wear), turbulence and impacts occur, sounds are generated at frequencies above our hearing range. The ultrasound tools can detect these sounds in mechanical, electrical, and process applications.
Key to the life of bearings and gears, and thus the reliability of the machine. If the oil or grease is clean, dry, has the correct chemistry & is applied in the correct volume, those components will deliver trouble-free operation.
Alignment & Balancing
If the coupled-shafts are “collinear” (have no offset or angle between them) then the load on the shafts, coupling, seals, and bearings will be greatly reduced, thus maximizing their life.